Wednesday 2 September 2015

What makes a good music video - presentation



This is a video of me giving my presentation in class of what makes a good music video. My presentation talks about what every good music video should include and gives examples of existing music videos. I talk about the use of narrative, concept (thematic and symbolic) and live performance that is used in music videos and my examples are from the music videos Blank Space, Dark Horse, Where is the love and Empire State of mind (part 2). When creating my own music video I will use this presentation to help me add different elements of what makes a good music video. By using my own research of what makes a good music video it should help ensure that I do not forget to put performance, narrative and concept in my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment